Sat 16th Mar 2024, 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm AEDT
Join us in celebration of Olivia’s 18th birthday – raising funds for The LIVVIng Room.
Feathered friends, gather ’round! In honour of our beautiful Olivia Perkins, the grandest Pink Flamingo 18th Birthday Party ever, brought to you by Touched by Olivia. A cocktail evening to remember, with all proceeds going to The LIVVIng Room – a place where everyone belongs, right in the heart of Five Dock. The LIVVIng Room & Cafe will provide purposeful paid employment to people with disabilities and offer programs that enable people to connect, contribute, and feel a sense of belonging. It’s our way of celebrating diversity and inclusion within the community in a scaleable and sustainable way.
Olivia’s Fabulous Flamingo 18th Birthday Party details:
- Purchase a “flock” of 10 tickets for your team, OR Individual tickets (we can connect you to some feathered friends to form a team if you like, or just enjoy the team fun from the sidelines)
- Teams earn “feathers” on the night for
- best dressed
- Participation in team games
- Fundraising prowess
- The team with the most feathers in their cap will win the GRAND PRIZE (our beaks are sealed on what this is – you’ll have to wait for the big reveal!)
- Guests will be treated to delicious canapes, beer, wine, and soft drinks, entertainment, and some fabulous shopping.
- Pick your team name during checkout (Graceful Doves, Talking Parrots, Winged Wonders, Bin Chickens, some inspo to get you started)
Pre-event shopping also available: (See samples pictured below)
- Commemorative Olivia handprint bracelets (Gold) – Small OR Large Pearl, or chain.
- Personalised The LIVVIng Room brick – have your name become a forever part of The LIVVIng Room build.
- Donations are also welcome.
Grab your tickets and let’s get this night of feathered frenzy and fun happening! ????????
Large pearl bracelet with handprints
Small pearl bracelet with handprints
Gold bracelet with handprints
Personalised engraved brick
In the spirit of reconciliation, TBO acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, community and culture. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.